COME ENJOY BEING A VOLUNTEER
If you like children, then you will definitely enjoy volunteering in our After School Program in any of the following ways:
- Listen to a Child read for 20 minutes
- Assist Tutors with homework of the day
- Participate in play activities with the children
Looking for a way to Make a Difference? Come enjoy being a volunteer tutoring our amazing students! No experience is necessary, we’ll provide the training. The After School Program runs Monday through Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and serves children in grades K-6. Your commitment is flexible, whatever works for your schedule, though consistency is beneficial for our students.
We are also looking for volunteers for the Arts for Spirituality program, to help in any of the following ways:
- Musicians to assist with the music classes
- Artists to help teach or assist in art sessions
- Computer-savvy individuals to help edit images, create cards through programs, and help with prayer preparation
The Arts for Spirituality program would appreciate any donations of digital keyboards, digital pianos, nylon-string guitars, music books, and art supplies.
For more information, please contact Sister Martha Garcia, using the contact information found here.. Be the difference in a child’s life!