After School Tutorial Program:
Give Me A Chance provides a program to help children with their education, even after school is done for the day. The After School Program runs Monday through Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and serves children in grades K-6. Students will receive free after-school help with their homework difficulties, and also participate in fun learning activities, such as science experiments, music, art & more. This program includes tutoring the students with their homework, giving them time to read, and time to play.
The program promotes:
- A nurturing & safe environment
- Helping reading and math skills reach grade level
- Knowledge about science, music, computers, and more
- Increased confidence, friends, & fun
- Math tutoring for junior high students
Our tutors seek to communicate directly with each child's parents & teachers, thus giving clear focus to personal tutoring needs. For more information, please contact Thomas Ruffing, using the contact information found here.