After School Program:
Give Me A Chance provides a program to help children with their education, even after school is done for the day. This includes tutoring the students with their homework, giving them time to read, and time to play after all the learning is done. The After School Program runs Monday through Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and serves children in grades K-6.
The program promotes:
- A nurturing & safe environment
- Helping reading and math skills reach grade level
- Knowledge about science, music, computers, and more
- Increased confidence, friends, & fun
- Math tutoring for junior high students
Our tutors seek to communicate directly with each child's parents & teachers, thus giving clear focus to personal tutoring needs. For more information, please contact Thomas Ruffing, using the contact information found here.